eXp Realty No. 1 in Sides, No. 1 Top Mover In Sides, No. 1 Top Mover In Volume and No. 1 Independent
eXp Realty continues its blistering pace of growth and production, ranking No. 1 in four categories, according to the much-anticipated 2023 RealTrends 500 report.
This year, eXp was named No. 1 Public Independent (Nasdaq: EXPI) after experiencing 21% agent growth year-over-year, finishing with 86,203 agents as reported in eXp’s financial results for full-year 2022. Additionally, eXp ranked No. 1 in sides, claiming the top spot for most units closed in 2022 as well as the top mover in sides and volume.
The RealTrends 500 rankings are based on residential real estate transactions in the United States in 2022. Here are the highlights for eXp:
- No. 1 Independent — eXp was ranked the No. 1 Public Independent in the U.S. by transaction sides, ending 2022 with 397,138 units.
- No. 1 Sides — eXp closed on 397,138 sides in 2022.
- No. 1 Top Mover: Sides – eXp closed on 397,138 sides in 2022, which is an 11.67% increase over 2021’s sides of 355,627.
- No. 1 Top Mover: Volume – eXp was ranked No. 1 for the largest increase in sales volume from 2022 to 2023, going from $132,000,000,000 in volume to $159,135,775,183, which is an increase of 20.5%.
- No. 4 Volume – eXp closed on $159,135,775,183 in sales volume in 2022.
- No. 4 Billionaires – eXp World Holdings and its Founder and CEO, Glenn Sanford, were named to the Billionaires’ Club by being ranked with at least $1 billion of closed sales volume in 2022.
These rankings only reflect eXp Realty’s business for residential real estate in the U.S. and are just a portion of eXp World Holdings’ overall results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022, which returned record revenue, gross profit, volume, transactions and double-digit agent and broker growth for Q4 and year-ending 2021.
Learn why more agents and brokers are making the switch to eXp.